Where for art thou Chanel 2.55 reissue?

1. I finally got my 2.55 reissue bag!!!!
    It arrived this morning :smile:
    It is the gray 227 ..
    I am already in love!! :biggrin:
    Although I got it for waaaaaaay more than retail but I am glad I did :biggrin:

It is from eBay so please tell me it is also real :biggrin:
    The chanel box was a bit dirty but other than that it looks fine to me .. what do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. More pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

u deserve it .. at last .. we'd been thruu soo much waiting and delaying .. finalllllllly :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

wish my Far Babe reaches me as well =(

4. It looks great!

5. love the color. congrats!

6. Congratulations.... I have a similar size in black from a local Chanel boutique and it's pretty much identical to yours.

7. Congrattttttttttttttttttttttttt :nuts: beautiful bag :love:

8. Looks great! And, I have the black too and looks identical as well! Congrats!!

9. That is sooo hot! Fabulosity! Amazing! Lucky!

Enjoy it!

Selena

10. Love love love it!:love: :nuts: :love: I'm so happy that you have your reissue ... it's beautiful!! How do you like the size? It looks perfect.

11. Beautiful!!!!

I tried on a black and grey in the Med and Large and am now wishing I had bought one!

12. I'm so glad you were finally able to track one down, I know it was a long and epic struggle ! ;)

13. YAY! Congrats, his_angel! I'm so glad you were able to find one :nuts: Enjoy wearing it, I'm sure it looks great on you! :love:

14. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Will you also post a pic of you wearing it? I'd love to see it on you!!

15. That's one gorgeous bag, enjoy it in good health.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice