Where else to buy Botkier with discount?

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Hello! I have been reading through this Botkier subforum after seeing the Sasha Mini Duffle in rose at the Nordstrom website. I slept on it for days and up to now, I am still in love with it and so decided to take the plunge. I've tried the Luna Boston site and used Grechen code but now, they have a note that says they can no longer offer discount on certain brands like Minkoff, Kooba and as luck would have it, Botkier:sad: Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find this gorgeous bag at a discounted price? TIA!

Sep 2, 2007
You could try jt at revolveclothing.com for 15% off. No tax if you live outside of Ca., free shipping both ways!

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
You could try jt at revolveclothing.com for 15% off. No tax if you live outside of Ca., free shipping both ways!
Thanks! I tried but unfortunately Revolve does not have the Sasha Mini Duffle. I went ahead and ordered at Luna Boston. At least there was no tax and UPS 2nd day shipping was free. KEeping my fingers crossed it is worth it. I'm so excited as this will be my first Botkier purchase and I'm so ready to get a colored bag for spring for a change. I've always stuck to blacks and browns and I'm getting bored with it;)

Sep 2, 2007
Oh my gosh, I just tried the Revolve jt code & it is disabled!!! I'm beyond, beyond bummed. I'm usually on the Rebecca Minkoff forum and Rebecca has asked that codes be disabled for her products & I guess Revolve just decided to disable their permanent code. I've been using JT for about 4 years. Ugh.

I'm glad you got what you wanted from Luna Boston, hope you get the soap too.

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Oh my gosh, I just tried the Revolve jt code & it is disabled!!! I'm beyond, beyond bummed. I'm usually on the Rebecca Minkoff forum and Rebecca has asked that codes be disabled for her products & I guess Revolve just decided to disable their permanent code. I've been using JT for about 4 years. Ugh.

I'm glad you got what you wanted from Luna Boston, hope you get the soap too.
Yikes! Why are the designers starting to do that? They are probably aware of how obsessed we baglovers can be and will buy their bags no matter what!

OneNJen

<-- Changed user ID
O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
Baltimore, MD
They must have started to crack down. I was amazed when Neiman's and Bloomingdales recently had promotions and all the good brands were NOT excluded...And only a few weeks later, I've noticed that many sites are excluding these same brands...almost suddenly. IMO it's a stupid move--- with the state of our economy right now, they should be lucky to have sales. Sales of luxury goods have recently been immune to economic downturns, but I think this time around it is different.

Apr 11, 2008
NY
If you have a friends and family code from saks, botkier bags are sold at saks.com. They should be 25% off unless excluded, so far not on the list of exlusions.

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Did u check the botkier.com site? They have having a 20% off promo right now (see other thread for coupon code!) :tup: Good luck!

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Yay I am glad that helped someone! Brandless, be sure to post some pics when your new lovely arrives! :woohoo: