Where does your money go?

rch4674

Becca
Aug 31, 2009
When you get a little extra income do you put it straight towards LV or save up for a nice car, house, home decor, clothing, etc.

Where is LV on your priority list?

For like the last six months yes LV was my priority. Now, I'm happy with what I have so I don't have a big need to save for LV, but even still, when I get money right away I think of LV!

Haha I agree with Sophiae. For my whole life I had an addiction to shopping for clothes and shoes (who doesn't?!) and now I don't have enough space! But when I discovered LV thats all I want now!

Where is LV on your priority list?

Lately, it's been near the bottom. I've been saving for an apartment in NYC and grad school. I have lots of other interests and, with a limited budget, its sometimes difficult to fit my LV want list into the mix.

But, there's always later. LV isn't going anywhere. And I find consolation in that. :yahoo:

I just save for whatever, the future I guess. I don't buy stuff like LV unless I really, really want it, I don't really have a wishlist or anything. Most of the ones I have were more like impulse buys, but I did know I wanted them.

LV is at the top of my list at the moment! Half of my paycheck goes into savings, and the other half towards my Las Vegas trip in August (which will most likely result in the purchase of a new LV!) - I'm trying to save up as much as I can before I go!