Where does your dog sleep?

Usually my corgi mixes both sleep on the bed with me and DH - they sort of alternate between the bed and their doggie beds. Usually the bigger boy will start the night in bed, move into his bed for most of the night, then rejoin us in our bed in the morning. The smaller one tends to stay in our bed all night. :love:

:shame: Porsche sleeps with us in bed. We had to upgrade to a king size because we were waking up very tired and couldn't figure out why?? LOL

DH decided that her baby was hogging the duvet so naturally the solution to this porblem was to get her her own queen size duvet and pillows.. talk about spoiled!!

My Chi sleeps in my bed with me. He's usually under the blankets curled up next to my legs. He has his own bed, but only uses it when I'm not home with him.

DSC01702.jpg

Awesome-O my min pin has free range of bed. He moves around at night. He may start at the foot of the bed and will end up on one of our pillows. And he will not sleep anywhere else.

Sabo usually starts out on his doggy bed in our bedroom, then moves around during the night--to his quilt on the sofa, to his chair, or sometimes he goes into his crate. In the morning as soon as one of us gets up, he jumps on the bed to lay down on that side till the other person gets up.

Katie was taught not to sleep on the bed (she sheds tons and we didn't want fur balls in the covers).. she has a super comfy crate we leave open at night, and a blanket in another spot to lay on. She often starts spread eagle in the hallway (sorta guarding our bedroom door) and then eventually turns in to sleep curled up in her crate. Funniest thing she does is give drive by kisses during the night.... you will be sleeping and then all of a sudden you are being licked by a golden; like she is tucking us in for the night. She is so silly!

The golden rotates between the tile floor in the kitchen (he likes the cold I think) and the couch rarely. The dane just goes straight to bed, under the covers with her head on the pillow.

Our bed is too high for either of our dogs to get on it (thankfully!). The Golden sleeps on a dog mat at the head of my side of the bed on the floor, and the Schnauzer sleeps in his bed on the floor at the foot of the bed, also on my side. When I moved in, DH put the Golden's (his dog) mat on his side of the bed, but the dog drug it to my side and hasn't moved since. When he's hot, he sleeps on the tile by the front door or on the wood floor in the bedroom. When DH isn't home, they both sleep somewhere between me and the front door - either at the bedroom door or in the landing of the stairway, facing the front door. During the day, they sleep in their kennels (on their own - they're rarely locked in), although if neither DH or I is home, I'm pretty sure they sleep on the couches.

my shih tzu tiny sleeps at the foot of our bed during the night...during the day he sleeps on the couch. He has his own bed, but never lays in it...it just sits there and collects dust lol