Where does everyone live ???

Gatorgirl I sure wish there was an outlet nearby. There's an outlet in Williamsburg, Va. that hubby and I drive up to in the fall. I always watch the sale at the Q's outlet stores, one in Myrtle Beach and one in Mebane, NC they do a $99 dooney sale 2 or 3 times a year and then other times everything in the store is 40 to 50% off. Limit 2 bags per person so hubby comes along for that reason. I've snagged some great finds at both stores. I keep hearing a rumor that Dooney is looking for a spot in the Tanger Outlet in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville Tn. We use to live over there. Go Vols!

Gatorgirl I sure wish there was an outlet nearby. There's an outlet in Williamsburg, Va. that hubby and I drive up to in the fall. I always watch the sale at the Q's outlet stores, one in Myrtle Beach and one in Mebane, NC they do a $99 dooney sale 2 or 3 times a year and then other times everything in the store is 40 to 50% off. Limit 2 bags per person so hubby comes along for that reason. I've snagged some great finds at both stores. I keep hearing a rumor that Dooney is looking for a spot in the Tanger Outlet in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville Tn. We use to live over there. Go Vols!

I went to the Mebane Outlets and was not impressed. We got lost and spent three hours in the car, so I was hoping for something exciting and ended up with nothing. I would love it if they put one in Pigeon Forge. We go there about once a month

I went to the Mebane Outlets and was not impressed. We got lost and spent three hours in the car, so I was hoping for something exciting and ended up with nothing. I would love it if they put one in Pigeon Forge. We go there about once a month

Oh no that's too bad, how did you get lost? I always come out of there with at least 2 bags but I've learned to call ahead before I go and make sure the cases are loaded with Dooneys. They are always so helpful in telling me what they have in stock, just call the night before you plan to go. Have you ever been to the Dooney outlet in Destin Fl.? I've only been there twice and each time the store wasn't stocked well enough considering the promo they were having.

Oh no that's too bad, how did you get lost? I always come out of there with at least 2 bags but I've learned to call ahead before I go and make sure the cases are loaded with Dooneys. They are always so helpful in telling me what they have in stock, just call the night before you plan to go. Have you ever been to the Dooney outlet in Destin Fl.? I've only been there twice and each time the store wasn't stocked well enough considering the promo they were having.

I've never been to the Destin outlet. I think we got lost because my gps was on crack. The mapquest directions weren't really clear either