Where do you usually buy your bags?

nng02

Apr 2, 2009
I usually buy outlet or coach store. I'm not a fan of ebay just because I don't like the idea of used bags or I have the fear of buying a fake bag but that's just my opinion and my personal feelings. Some girls here find real great finds at thift stores and ebay!

ZaraNaz

Nov 1, 2008
Since the outlets are so far for me, the boutique is where I shop, I use the forum to see if there are any new things at the outlets where i can do a charge hold and then make a day trip to an outlet. Thanks LADIES!!!

xanderbsb

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
I bought my last Coach bag at Macy's in 2006 during the friends and family sale PLUS I had an employee discount at the time :amuse:

My first Coach bag I got in 2004 at the Marine Corps Exchange in San Diego.

I stick to buying keyfobs now. I buy most of my keyfobs at the outlet and boutique.

Last edited:

sndc99

I work to buy Purses
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
boutiques but I started out on ebay and the outlet. I have been getting PCE for over 3 years so now I do that. There was a time when if you really wanted something you had to buy it or you wouldn't get it because it would sell out. I have several items I had to buy at full price to get and thats how it started for me. About 4 years ago I started buying at the store more. I still look at the outlet but it has been yrs since I bought there.