Where do you tell people you got your r/o

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. vintage/discontinued color/make/LE LV if you got it on ebay?

I hate telling people that b/c they would assume it was fake or cheap....

Hmmm.

2. What does r/o stand for?? Sorry:smile:

3. haha I was thinking the same thing?? retail something? haha idkk

4. r/o means "read on"

5. read on....

6. I had never heard r/o before. I learned something new today.

7. If I got it on eBay, I just say eBay. Why be embarrassed by it?!:wlae:

8. Whew, I learned something new too! Man, I was thinking "rip off" <yikes> and couldn't get that out of my head...wrong wrong wrong.

I will just say eBay if and when I'm asked too.

9. Haha... i was wondering the EXACT same thing!

10. Thanks for clearing up the "R/O" thing LOL

11. Whenever I say I got a bag from eBay, the next question is always "How do you know it's real then?" and that's my cue to tell people about this lovely forum I found and the amazing experts who will help authenticate bags!!! :love:

12. Honestly, most people don't ask...even friends and family....I think I have so many bags, they figure they just haven't seen this one yet!

13. I just tell them i got it on Ebay cause i'm proud of some of the deals I get, like my MC speedy for $1075 :smile:

14. I agree!
    And I elaborate by saying that I go through a careful process of examining the bag to make sure it's real first, then I consult people on this forum next, and then I buy it!

15. I have never had anyone ask me where did you get that bag or is that real? If they did I would just reply: now that you have set aside your manners by asking me this question, I guess I can set aside my politeness by responding none of your darn business.:flowers: