Where do you store your perfume

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ive only recently gotten in to perfume
    I was keeping it on a tray in my closet away from light and heat but i am not sure of spraying it in that close to my bags etc os a good idea. Yet i read storing it in the bathroom can make it go bad. Where do most folks store their fragrance? Thanks

Marie1Claire likes this.
  2. Hi, I store mine on my dressing table in their boxes, but spray them away from any bags, furniture etc. I have a nasty stain on my dressing table from spilled perfume ❤

3. Vanity tray on my dresser. Thinking about getting a mini fridge for a few.

4. My current/seasonal "every day use" perfumes, mostly one or two, sit in the master bathroom on my part of the vanity.

Another two (or three) sit in the master bedroom on a console as (changing) decorative elements. Those are mostly really "heavy" night perfumes for date night/ when only my better half and I go out together.

Everything else sits on on a plate, located in the dressing room.

I mostly spray in the bath/ or dressing room, since I want the perfume on my skin, not on my collars/ties ...

Kind regards,
    Oliver

verytotes and fendifemale like this.
  5. On my dresser/bureau

6. On my dresser or inside a drawer with the cap off. I like that the items in the drawer end up smelling oh so slightly of it.

the_black_tie_diyer likes this.
  7. On shelves in my closet on a little tray, definitely away from any sunlight. I was told, the fridge is best for preserving scents, but until I get a little wine fridge in my bedroom...that's not happening.

8. Inside the boxes and in my closet, but every season I pull out a few fragrances out of the box and keep them on the shelves in my closet. This way, they will still kept in the dark but I have easier access to them. I rotate my fragrances seasonly.

9. Perfume tray on my vanity

10. I store mine inside my bags closet in one of the shelves

11. Perfume is on a vanity tray on my dressing table & scents that I might favor seasonally are stored
    in the refrig..
    I try & keep scents away from the sun , light & from the steam in the bathroom..

kbell likes this.
  12. alcohol does evaporate, so better keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.

kbell likes this.
  13. I have about 10 to 15 bottles that are my absolute favorites. I use them often enough in my rotation that I like to keep them handy at all times. These bottles are always stored on one shelf in a wooden cupboard near the closet.

The rest of my bottles are stored in a linen closet where it's always cool and not exposed to heat and light. Depending on the season, I might move a few of these to the cupboard near my closet to add them into the rotation. I don't spray my perfumes in the area where my bags or leather goods are stored.

14. I only use one bottle at a time so mine is always on my bathroom counter.

ladysarah likes this.
  15. Me too. Only open one bottle at a time because perfume deteriorates fast.