Where do you store/ put down your coach bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies, I was just searching the forums and couldn't find much on this topic, so forgive me if this has been talked about many times. Where do you store your bags, wallets and wristlets? Where do you store your bag at work or school? And what do you do with your bag when you get home for the day? Do you have a special spot to put your bag down? Do you put it back in storage? I'd love to hear about how you all take care of your bags- at home, work or while out!

I store my bags in their dust bags on the shelves in my closet. If I have certain wristlets/wallets that I wear with a specific purse, I store them inside that particular purse for convenience; otherwise, they go in a plastic storage bin I use just for accessories. At work, I either lock it in my overhead cupboard or I have it resting on top of a box under my desk (for quick get-away). While I'm out to eat, it's either on my lap under my napkin or on a purse hook, NEVER on the floor. When I get home, it just goes on top of my nightstand for the next day.

Now that I think about it, I do vaguely remember a thread sort of like this......but I don't mind answering again. :smile:

The only time I carry my Coach is on my days off. My first Coach which is a MFF signature purse, I put it anywhere. I guess I wasn't so into the Coach thing. Now, it is a different story. I have a FP delete Kristin Leather Hobo which I love. When it is at home or not in use, it is in the closest away from kitties - no scratching allowed. :smile:

In a restaurant, my purse usually gets its own chair. When I get home, it usually sits in a corner of the couch. My cat never touches it so that isn't a concern.
The purses I'm not using I store in dust bags in plastic bins. Certain accessories are stored inside the purse they go with. Other accessories are all together in one dustbag.

In a restaurant, my purse usually gets its own chair. When I get home, it usually sits in a corner of the couch. My cat never touches it so that isn't a concern.
The purses I'm not using I store in dust bags in plastic bins. Certain accessories are stored inside the purse they go with. Other accessories are all together in one dustbag.
Wow, so jealous you can let your cat around your bags! My cat is known to go off in a corner and go to the bathroom once in a while, so I don't even let him in my room anymore unless I'm in there with him lol.

At night the purse I wore that day goes on my dresser for the next day. At work I have a big drawer and it sits in the drawer on clean tissue paper. I never ever put my purse on the floor. When I bought a new (new to me) minivan last year, it had a purse hook by the passenger foot area, which I thought was funny because to use it I'd have to put my purse on the floor, so it just sits there unused.

For inactive bags, I stuff them with paper and in dustbags and hang in my closet.
Room Essentials® 8-Pocket Hanging Handbag Orgainzer - White
http://www.target.com/p/Room-Essentials-8-Pocket-Hanging-Handbag-Orgainzer-White/-/A-13438875

For active bags, I stacked 3 sets of these racks together. I put my active use bags on top shelf and my accesories in coach box underneath that shelf and I hang jewelry organizer on side and other side I hang wristlets.
Seville Classics® 3 Tier Multi Purpose Storage and Shoe Rack
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

Attachments

• 13438875.jpg
    13438875.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 506551LL_v1.jpg
    506551LL_v1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 358
Wow, so jealous you can let your cat around your bags! My cat is known to go off in a corner and go to the bathroom once in a while, so I don't even let him in my room anymore unless I'm in there with him lol.

One time my cat got locked into a closet for over 24 hours and she didn't dirty anything. I don't know how she could hold it that long. We went away overnight and we left food for her, thinking she was somewhere in the house. But when she was a baby, she wet my daughter's bed. I have an oriental rug that is totally ripped up from her scratching it, so she isn't perfect!:biggrin:

My stored purses are out of the dustbags in my closet on shelves along with my wallets and other misc. items. That way I can see them and decide more easily on what I want to use next.

The purse that I currently am using sits on the end of my kitchen table or on a kitchen chair. When I am out it usually sits in it's own chair or hung with a purse hanger. Never, ever on the floor.

I keep my bags that are not being used in their dust bag and they are sitting on a shelf in my coat closet. The one that I am using is always hanging on a chair post in my dining room. When I'm in a restaurant it either sits in its own seat, hangs on my chair post or sits right next to me if I'm in a booth.

My bags that I am not using are stored in a chest at the foot of my bed, these are loosly in there sleepers so I can see the bags. I have summer bags in my closet that are stored up high (I have a 10" high closet. The daily bag sits on a kitchen chair when I come home and at work I have a file cabinet I keep it in.
Awhile back someone gave a great suggestion to keep the sleeper with the bag you are using just in case you are in a place that you haven't a choice but to put your bag on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.