Where do you sit your LV at work?

Please post where you place your LV when you carry it at work? Do you have a place for your LV? Let's see
i have my own office, so i basically leave it out on my credenza behind my desk. i took an old zippered pillow sham to work and if i have my new speedy b, i place it in there, if i have my neverfull, i lay it on its side on the sham.

Mine has it's own chair in front of my desk:smile: Like Lux said i get to stare at it all day this way. When I have clients come in I move it to the bottom shelf of the bookshelf in my office that's just behind me! As soon as they're gone I sit it right back on it's chair:smile:

I carry my Cabas Alto to work (it's my workhorse bag!) and hang it on the back of my office door (I have a hook on the door). That way it's off the ground and out of the way.

I know some of you will :faint: when you see this, but my work bag (Epi Mandara) goes on the floor under my desk. Let the cringing begin ;) :noworry:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 728
I know some of you will :faint: when you see this, but my work bag (Epi Mandara) goes on the floor under my desk. Let the cringing begin ;) :noworry:
your bag is gorgeous! at least the carpet doesn't look that dirty!

I hang my bag from my desk using a clipa because my classroom carpet is filthy (from previous teachers and their classes leaving gum on the floor)