Where do you set your Coach bag at home, car, work????

In the car, my purses always ride with me in the passenger seat. If I am the passenger, they never leave my lap. In the stores, I always carry my purse on my shoulder as opposed to putting them in the carts. I always feel like the carts are so dirty and there always seems to be something wet and/or sticky where the children usually sit. lol At home, I will set my purses either on the bar stools or the love seat, that way they are off the floor and away from the reach of our little Pom (not allowed on any furniture). After having said this, I feel a little neurotic, but it's nice to know we all think so much alike! :biggrin:

In the car, my purses always ride with me in the passenger seat. If I am the passenger, they never leave my lap. In the stores, I always carry my purse on my shoulder as opposed to putting them in the carts. I always feel like the carts are so dirty and there always seems to be something wet and/or sticky where the children usually sit. lol At home, I will set my purses either on the bar stools or the love seat, that way they are off the floor and away from the reach of our little Pom (not allowed on any furniture). After having said this, I feel a little neurotic, but it's nice to know we all think so much alike! :biggrin:
It is a question I've been wanting to ask, but didn't know how or if other's would respond...As for me putting my bag in the front of shopping carts..I always either use a germ x wipe or put my jacket, sweater down 1st,lol.....It is Amazing how we all treat our Coach bags, it's a good thing ,and we pay good money so why not respect them, if that makes since!!!!:smile:

What a fun thread!

Let see, in my car my bag goes in the passenger seat, unless I have a "guest" then they go in the back seat!

When I'm at home, since we live in such a cramped space now, I put the bag on the bed, or in the closet. Before we moved though, I used to have an accent chair in the entry way, so I would put my bags there. ....now that I think about it, I think I have lots of pics of my bag on that chair on the forum!

It is a question I've been wanting to ask, but didn't know how or if other's would respond...As for me putting my bag in the front of shopping carts..I always either use a germ x wipe or put my jacket, sweater down 1st,lol.....It is Amazing how we all treat our Coach bags, it's a good thing ,and we pay good money so why not respect them, if that makes since!!!!:smile:

AHHH!!! I hate putting my bag in shopping carts! If you go to the grocery store and see a guy with a big bag in one hand and pushing the cart with the other hand, looking like a freak, you know its me!!

I am glad that you asked it, because it is interesting to see everyone's responses and that we all have similar thoughts on the matter. :smile: I agree 100%, nothing wrong with respecting our beloved Coach purses!

At home I keep my bag in the closet in my bedroom on top of my dresser in there. I have two cats and an almost 1 year old. Not really smart to leave a bag out around them lol

When I am in the car and no one is in the passenger seat that is where my bag goes. If I have a passenger it goes in the back seat in the middle next to my son's car seat.

As far as the grocery store goes I have one of the cart covers for my son and I will put it in that next to him. He normally doesn't mess with it because he is looking at everything else. If I don't do that I carry it.

At home: On a soft cushioned chair
At Work: in my drawer
In my car: in the passenger seat or on my lap
At a restaurant: hanging on the chair or on an empty chair
Friend's houses: always on a chair or table, never on the floor

At home I put my current bag on the entry table. In the car it is in the passenger seat or if I am the passenger in my lap. If there is a passenger in the seat it goes between the seats or I ask the passenger to hold it (usually my daughter)!

At work it is in a drawer in one of my cabinets. I try really hard to never let it touch the floor. It fell off the seat one time in the car and I nearly had heart failure!!!!

At home the bags I am not using are in their dust bags on the top self of my closet (only have 3 bags total).

I never used to be so careful about my bags, but then I never had a Coach before!

At home, I put my bag either on my bed or on the floor in my room. I still live with my parents so I wouldn't really leave it out in the living room or anything.

In the car it's usually on my passenger's seat. If someone else is driving, I will either hold it on my lap or set it on the floor in front of me depending on if if the floor is wet or not, and what bag i'm using.

At my actual job, we have lockers so my bag goes in there. At my internship, it just sits on my desk next to me. I have a huge desk and a small computer so it's not really an issue.