Where do you sell your things you want to get rid of?

shoprgrl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I have so many designer items I want to sell- where do you all sell?

I have some LV, Chanel, Coach I want to get rid of but don't know if ebay is the way to go b/c there are so many fakes....

Also I have minimal feedback so idk that people would buy expensive items from me....

Any ideas would be great

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
There will be a revision on the Marketplace tomorrow... stay tuned. I feel the need that I should open things up a little more, allow WTS & WTBs, perhaps even WTTs.

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
www.purseblog.com
The Marketplace is a great place to do this! Vlad will be revamping it a bit... hold on tight! We cwant to continue making things good for all of you!

shoprgrl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
O thanks! I've been on here for a while and didn't even know that there was a marketplace!

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Vlad said:
There will be a revision on the Marketplace tomorrow... stay tuned. I feel the need that I should open things up a little more, allow WTS & WTBs, perhaps even WTTs.
This may be a stupid question, but what do the abbreviations stand for? :shame:

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
The WTB/WTS sounds good, also see what a consignment shop might give you. Probably wont be the best price though.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
clinkenwar said:
me too!!

maybe willing to sell, willing to buy, willing to trade?
Yupyup

WTS = want to sell

WTB = want to buy

WTT = want to trade

another one that you might see is

LF = looking for

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
nj
Megs said:
The Marketplace is a great place to do this! Vlad will be revamping it a bit... hold on tight! We cwant to continue making things good for all of you!
haha...yeah, the marketplace is a great place...i bought 2 bags from there in a span of 5 days.