Where do you put your premier designer bags in the car?

Nolia

Red Soul
O.G.
Mar 11, 2011
I drive everywhere and often I give friends a lift. Where do you put your premier designer bags in the car? I brought my Chanel WOC with me and luckily since it's small, I can keep it on my lap. Usually my purses sit in the passenger seat, but if I have a friend in the car it's such a pain to put it in the back!

Do you ladies have any other solutions?

I have a two-seater, and there's not even space behind the seat for a piece of paper, let alone my bags, so this comes up a lot for me! When I'm alone, they go in the passenger seat, of course. But when someone's with me, they go in the trunk (which, BTW, I keep totally pristine). The only pain is that I have to be sure to pull out anything I might need (cell, money for tolls, etc) before I drive away.

I know there's another thread about this and in it I had answered "on the passenger seat." However, much time has passed and my children have knocked sense into my head. They've taken my bag and thrown it on the floor or the backseat. They lectured me that it is after all just a bag. They have no idea how expensive my bags are! However, I buy bags that can live the test of time and they are fine. The majority of time it stays next to me on the passenger seat unless everyone is in the car and never in the trunk as it would be too much of a hassle for me.

It would be great if car designers thought this topic out and created a nice large well between the driver and passenger seats!

If I have someone in the passenger seat they usually have to hold it~like one of my kids. If I have no kids and a passenger it goes on the back seat. Very rarely I put it on the floor of the back seat which is clean.

I put on my passenger seat and if i was driving with my mom on passenger seat, i will ask her to carry it in her lap hahaha... Never ever put my bags (my babies) on the floor.

When I'm alone, I put my bag on the passenger seat. When there's someone on the passenger seat, I place my bag on the back seat. But when my car is full, I ask one the passengers to carry my bag on their lap. I never place my bag inside the truck or on the floor.

If the passenger seat is empty, I'll put it there. If someone is sitting on the seat I'll wedge it to my side between myself and the car door.

I'd never put my bag on the floor of the car. Right now it is Winter and with all the slush and melted snow off people's feet it'd get dirty fast.

I've got a 2-seater as well. If I'm alone, the bag goes on the passenger seat. If someone is with me, the bag either goes on the center console between the two seats or in the trunk. I don't like to ask people to hold it for me when I'm driving.