Where do you put your bag...

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
When you go out in the evening to dinner or for a drink, where do you usually put your bag? If I go to a place where I have an extra chair I usually put it there. If not I try to put it behind me as I don't like it on the table and I avoid hanging it from the handles.

So I was wondering what you ladies do with it?

TIA

We usually alternate among three or four restaurants that happen to have booths/banquettes, so I have space beside me for my bag (and coat if I have a coat). If we go somewhere that doesn't then on a spare chair if there is one or on my lap under the napkin (I don't carry huge bags usually). Floor only as a last resort, only if it looks clean and I keep my ankles touching the bag so I know if someone is trying to move it (rare, maybe once in the past year I have put if on the floor).

Never Ever on the floor .yesterday it was raining , and a Girl put her bag ob the floor😢😢😢i can' t understand this . When i go out .. On a chair or behind me ...

Sent from my iPhone ... From Germany

I am so glad all of us agree that the floor is NOT AN OPTION.
And yes it can be grabbed easily. They grab your wallet out of the pocket and you don't even feel it not from the floor. I think I am going to have the bag hook always with me. I tried it just now and it is great. So first, I would go for a chair, then beside me if there is room, on my lap if it is a clutch and on the hook if it is a bigger bag. I think that will do. Thanks ladies! It is so nice that we all think alike and we love our bags so much. Most people think I am crazy, they just don't understand and they throw them here and there even if they are expensive designer bags. That is why you can find some relatively new bags in terrible condition (preloved). I too baby mine.