Where do you prefer to buy most of your LV's?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
I've been away from my bag obsession for a long time but now I'm back. Eluxury used to be my place of choice. But I hear its gone out of business. How the heck did that happen?

Anyway---

I plan to buy a new LV soon and I'm just curious what everyones preferences are and why

Do you order online? From the boutique? Department stores?

I'm just being nosey:P

abbiesmommy

Dreaming of LV.....
Apr 5, 2009
Purseville
Yes eluxury is no more.I prefer to go to my Louis V boutique as I can try them on and look.Plus getting it that day versus ordering LVOe it ...

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
I love the feeling of leaving the boutique with the brown bag, ribbon, etc.

BUT....if the price is right from an online consigner, I can sacrifice all of that :roflmfao:

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I love going to the boutique- even if it's only to get an agenda refill or "test" the merchandise :biggrin:. But I also enjoy getting a bargain from the bay - I've gotten some really good deals and the bags are in great condition, too. tpf is very helpful in authenticating, too!

Juliela

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Evergreen State
Boutique. After chasing bargains on eBay and (in the old days!) ordering online from elux to save sales tax, I realized I am much better off when I can touch and try on the bag before I plunk down my $. I am more invested, and therefore enjoy the bag much more for a longer time. I've ended up selling off my eBay purchases because they never felt like mine.

nici luvs lv

Jul 2, 2009
Boutique or I call them to purchase and mail it to me but getting it from the boutique is definitely more exciting.