• South America

• Asia

• Europe

• Australia

• Africa

• Antarctica

Results are only viewable after voting.
kylieReese said:
I wanna go to SOuthcoast, I heard about all of the stores there from Pursegalsf, she goes often.. I think when I finally go there i'll think i died and gone to heaven.. oh and is it true all of the girls dress up to go to the mall??? thats what i've heard..

That is one thing I don't like about that mall. No running to the mall really quick in your sweats to pick up some mascara...it'll make you feel the lowest of the low. Fashion Island is like that too, but it's outdoors so it's nice in that respect. All the people walking their little foo-foo dogs though is a crack up! :lol:

Bjara said:
That is one thing I don't like about that mall. No running to the mall really quick in your sweats to pick up some mascara...it'll make you feel the lowest of the low. Fashion Island is like that too, but it's outdoors so it's nice in that respect. All the people walking their little foo-foo dogs though is a crack up! :lol:

Hahhaah you crack me up "little foo-foo dogs.. and are they all dressed up in matching outfits to the mother/father..lol I don't think I could live in L.A. I'd hate to go shopping with my baby and have to get dressed up from head to toe. I love wearing my nikes. I don't get people who wear 5 inch heels and shop and i know their feet are killin them... ONe down side to dressing down when going in to a high end store is the way the S.A's treat you, like you're broke.

Bjara said:
That is one thing I don't like about that mall. No running to the mall really quick in your sweats to pick up some mascara...it'll make you feel the lowest of the low.

The first time I went to South Coast Plaza, I was with my mom (I was in high school at the time) and we ended up leaving after about an hour because we felt that we looked too poor! I was so anxious I got a stomachache. I was a Del Amo Mallrat (grew up in Carson, CA), so it never occurred to me that people dressed up to go shopping.

That said, now I live just a few miles from where I grew up and I love to go to South Coast because my tastes are a little too expensive for Del Amo. I don't really dress up, though -- I'm usually lugging a toddler around, so presentable is about all I can manage.

Paisley said:
Texas....where there's malls galore......

I'm an hour away from Houston... where in Texas do you live? Have you been to the Galleria in Houston? I love it. :biggrin: I wish the LV's men's RTW section wasn't so scooted all into a corner.. :P