• South America

• Asia

• Europe

• Australia

• Africa

• Antarctica

Results are only viewable after voting.
snowwhite said:
I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada--and the shopping is worse here than in Calgary! (I envy you Calgarians!)

I was just up in Edmonton... I didn't get to do any shopping though...I really wanted to check out your Holt and see how it compared to ours. I always thought you had the better shopping since you have the one of the worlds biggest malls and all.

I wanna go to SOuthcoast, I heard about all of the stores there from Pursegalsf, she goes often.. I think when I finally go there i'll think i died and gone to heaven.. oh and is it true all of the girls dress up to go to the mall??? thats what i've heard..

whatzerface said:
I was just up in Edmonton... I didn't get to do any shopping though...I really wanted to check out your Holt and see how it compared to ours. I always thought you had the better shopping since you have the one of the worlds biggest malls and all.

Well, I think you would be disappointed! Our Holt Renfrew is smaller, and carries a lot less lines. The "big mall" is kind of over-rated. I go there to go to BCBG sometimes, but other than that, it has the same stores as everywhere else. I want to go to CALGARY to shop!!!

snowwhite said:
I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada--and the shopping is worse here than in Calgary! (I envy you Calgarians!)

Shopping is way better in Etown! You have Hollister and A&F, UO! :love:

But your Holts isn't that nice...from when I was there two years ago.