Where Do You Like To Shop?

^ If you can get to a Lucky store, they have really good sales sometimes! I've seen really cheap Lucky jeans at Macy's and Ross too :yes:

Yeah it's a bit more of an effort to get to the Lucky store, it's a couple hrs away...I work right near Buckle, and they give a military discount WOO HOO!!!! Plus I forget that brands do 'special' items for stores vs. their own stores...like Buckle has some styles of Lucky that I want that they don't carry in the Lucky stores...dangit.

Online: Bluefly, Overstock, Adidas.com, Nordstrom.com, Duoboots.com (I have "athletic calves" and these are great), Ebay....

Offline: Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Saks, Banana Rep., Coach, PX at Travis AFB -great Coach stuff at great prices - if you have a military ID, it's worth a trip to a base/post as they have super prices on cosmetics and a few other luxury goods including Tag watches.

Saks, Neimans, Bloomingdales, Lohman's, Ann Taylor for work, Filene's Basement. Sometimes Hermes, Gucci, and Prada. Barney's when I'm in a place that has one. I found a couple of cute boutiques in NYC, but I don't live there so I can't look often, like No. 6.