Where do you keep your ring at night?

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
I have tried sleeping in mine but its just bothersome to me. For those of you who take your rings off, where do you put them? I was putting mine on my nightstand but I found this super cute ring holder and now I know exactly where it is!

DSC03455.jpg

Parden the dust. :sweatdrop:

Aww that's cute! I used to have something like that, but I lost it when I was moving. I usually just sleep in my rings. Or they end up on my bathroom counter if I take them off when I wash my face...I have my own bathroom, so it's okay lol.

Im always afraid to leave it in the bathroom.. what if it goes down the sink! :nuts:
Aww that's cute! I used to have something like that, but I lost it when I was moving. I usually just sleep in my rings. Or they end up on my bathroom counter if I take them off when I wash my face...I have my own bathroom, so it's okay lol.

My rings go into my jewelry box the minute I get home. I don't like to wear my jewelry around the house. I like your ring holder.

I feel naked without mine.. even though I have only been wearing it for a couple of months. he he