Where do you keep your Chanel?

Oct 11, 2010
I may be silly, but when I get to work I always wipe down the spot where I usually set my purse (below my desk, on a cabinet) So I am wondering where do you put your favorite Chanel when you get to work? How do you keep it clean at work?

Bronzi522

O.G.
Sep 14, 2010
I may be silly, but when I get to work I always wipe down the spot where I usually set my purse (below my desk, on a cabinet) So I am wondering where do you put your favorite Chanel when you get to work? How do you keep it clean at work?
on the carpet under my desk.

mimichauchau

Apr 18, 2006
I used to put it in my cabinet too, on top of lots of paper lol... but now.. I dont have one anymore.. I just put it on top of my desk... on top of a book =)

Adiva

Feb 9, 2010
I also lock mine in a cabinet. I cleaned out all the paper junk for my precious bags :smile:

mezzeee

Jul 17, 2010
be wise! place it in the cabinet, you are not 24/7 at your desk... its our precious...!

Hamhamjanice

Nov 23, 2010
Sunny Island
Mine is inside the cabinet. At home, stored inside the dust bag, covered with the paper, inside the box, in the cupboard... the same ritual everytime I take out the bag..... :P

bagbury

Jan 23, 2009
i wonder if it's wise to install a dehumidifier.... i am worried that the air becomes way too dry for the leather?