Where do you keep your bills when you bring a mini bag?

evelyn_132

O.G.
May 31, 2008
Mini bags are definitely fashionable now especially with the LV nano bags. I wonder how all of you place your bills when you bring your mini bags out?

I know now we often make payment with our phones or with our cards.

But just in case, I feel safer to bring some cash out. I usually have to fold my bills into my Vernis key pouch or mono cles key pouch if I have to bring a smaller bag. Otherwise, I’m bringing a long wallet.

Where do you keep your bills? Hope to learn some good ideas here.

I use a card holder for 2 cards, ID, and folded bills. It would depend on which country you’re in, some bills are bigger than those in the US.
The card holder fits in the smallest of bags.

Reactions: evelyn_132
I always carry cash! I use a kisslock coin purse which is actually not too small at all. I fold my bills in half. Lately I have noticed I am collecting more and more change, so I just bought a pebbled leather dooney and bourke kisslock coin case. It is about 5" tall and it has card slots in it. I am going to start using this one and put my LV away for a while because I don't want coins in my LV. Coins are dirty!! I am actually enjoying the small bag trend as I am out and about everyday. I am not a stay-home girl, not at all. Although I am in a very safe area, I feel a better carrying small bags during all of the social craziness we are seeing right now. Currently loving my Vanity PM, the Little Duffle bag and my Valisette BB.

I have a long wallet and card holder. I fold bills in half and keep in my card holder. Card holder go every where with me. Long wallet only when I have big bag or bag that fit, but I don't have a lot of cash anyway.

I always have bills. I usually keep them in my LV Micro Wallet.

If the wallet is STILL too big for my purse, then I usually keep my bills in a zippered currency pouch that I bought on Amazon. The pouch is very flat and doesn’t take much room at all. Comes in very handy when using my really small wallet on chain type bags.

Last edited:
N
I always carry cash! I use a kisslock coin purse which is actually not too small at all. I fold my bills in half. Lately I have noticed I am collecting more and more change, so I just bought a pebbled leather dooney and bourke kisslock coin case. It is about 5" tall and it has card slots in it. I am going to start using this one and put my LV away for a while because I don't want coins in my LV. Coins are dirty!! I am actually enjoying the small bag trend as I am out and about everyday. I am not a stay-home girl, not at all. Although I am in a very safe area, I feel a better carrying small bags during all of the social craziness we are seeing right now. Currently loving my Vanity PM, the Little Duffle bag and my Valisette BB.
Nice! Love all your mini bags especially the valisette bb. Which one is your favourite?

Is that a cake in your avatar?

I find cash to be cumbersome and with the coin shortage in the US, many retailers are asking patrons to pay with plastic. When I do happen to have cash, I fold it in my empreinte cles, and put the coins in the back. This cles fits in my mini hl speedy and the nano speedy.

In my Felicie cardholder, which is one of the two inserts that come with the Felicie. It takes up no space at all, but can hold all of my credit cards and as many bills as I want. When carrying a small bag I don‘t even need to take it out, because my bills as well as my main credit cards can be accessed from the top. And the bills don‘t even need to be folded.

Last edited:
I just bought the key pouch specifically for my mini bags... I attached my house key and fob to the key ring and have 2 bills folded along with my license and one CC in the pouch. It takes up very minimal space.