Where do you keep your bags?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
How do you store your handbags? Do you keep them in their dustbags? Are they lined up on a shelf or tucked into a drawer?

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
Mine are stuffed in the wardrobe for now.:sad2:

But my husband just got me a custom closet, so I should have plenty of room in there!!!:biggrin:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Mine are in their dustbags and lined up on a high closet shelf.

JAP4life

O.G.
Nov 14, 2005
Steeler Town
Mine are in the original dustbags or pillowcases( if a dustbag wasn't given with it) and then tucked in one of three pillowcase lined drawers :smile:

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
Mine sit in their "sleeper" on the bottom of my shirt cupboard but if I keep buying like this it is going to too small very soon.

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Most sit in their dustbags, and on 2 shelves in my shoebox-sized closet.

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
Mine are in their dust bags and original gift boxes. I get super annoyed when they don't provide a box. I usually don't buy a bag without a box. It's hard to store the bags and protect their shapes without a box. :lol:

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
foxy_chao said:
Mine are in their dust bags and original gift boxes. I get super annoyed when they don't provide a box. I usually don't buy a bag without a box. It's hard to store the bags and protect their shapes without a box. :lol:
I've never even been offered a box for any of my top designer bags!!! I think it's great to have the protection but that must take up a ton of space - and doesn't leather need some breathing room? or am I thinking of lettuce?