Where do you keep/hide your orange boxes?

I always wonder if there are some baddies who lurk on this site, so I would not want to post close-up pictures of things that come with an authentic Hermes bag. Would just be feeding them information to perfect their manufacture. No way!

Regarding the plastic air pockets or pocketed air, or whatever they are called (I am sure there is a proper name) plastic puffy pillows???, I am certain that all Birkins come with it. Not sure about Kellys or any other bags though.

i still keep my bags in their boxes (pillows, receipts and all). its a nightmare though figuring out w/c is w/c. i need to polaroid them like others do with their shoes.

but for bags that i frequently use (black birkin, BJ birkin, gold birkin), they're parked right at my workdesk.

I left all the orange boxes in the dining room, in a neat little tower. I think my dad is too shell-shocked by my Hermes habit to care anymore lol
Either that or he didn't see it.

I keep the boxes, but take the bags out to breath, but keep them in their sleeper. The sleeper is to protect the bags form dust, which is leather's enemy as it dries it out. It's very difficult to rehydrate leather once its dry. Also, I remove the pillows and stuff the bags with acid-free archival tissue paper. I recommend this for people who live in humid environments. The plastic does not allow the leather to breath and may actually promote mold and mildew growth on the leather. I like to clean my bags twice a year with Meltonian shoe polish in neutral and take them in once a year for spa treatment.

Ok.....you guys are going to think I'm really anal once you hear this.....

For my bags that are big enough, I put a small down travel pillow in a lovely pillow case squished inside my bags to help keep their shape. I'm probably doing the wrong thing what with moisture etc, but just knowing that my precious bags have a lovely pillow inside instead of those plastic puffy things make me smile.

In my smaller bags, I use archival tissue.

Need some suggestions and advice on storing exotic bags in Singapore while we're talking about humid weather. I may be moving to Singapore or other parts of Asia in the future (I'll know after December because that's when my SO is supposed to tell his parents about the engagement) and if Singapore is the place I end up with, I'm planning on leaving my bag there with my SO. However, he doesn't turn the A/C on 24/7 and he has told me about how his necklace has gotten moldy just from sitting in the drawer. In a case like this, how to keep an exotic bag from suffering the same fate aside from turning on the A/C for 24/7? TIA:flowers:

Shopmom411, it sounds like handbag heaven in that armoire! :drool: The only orange box I have is a scarf box.:crybaby: Maybe one day I'll have one handbag box.:s

Purse, I only have 1 orange scarf box too,:crybaby: and hopefully I hope that will change soon:yes: . To answer the question, I would keep the orange box and the bag inside my armoire, where all my LV's and Chanels are.

I still keep my bags in their sleeper bags and also in their respective boxes. I find it easier to organize them because I have polaroids of each bag pasted on the side of the box. But even still, my walk-in closet is starting to fill up!

Kou, I think HG provided some great tips for those living in humid areas. A lot of my bags are in Asia and I was suggested by the store managers to take out the plastic pillows and fill them up with delicate tissue paper. I also make sure the air-conditioner and dehumidifier is ALWAYS on to protect the bags from over-drying.

Kou, I think HG provided some great tips for those living in humid areas. A lot of my bags are in Asia and I was suggested by the store managers to take out the plastic pillows and fill them up with delicate tissue paper. I also make sure the air-conditioner and dehumidifier is ALWAYS on to protect the bags from over-drying.

What if the A/C cannot be on all the time, what should I do in that case?:flowers: