Arts & Crafts Where do you guys buy your picture frames?

Jan 27, 2007
West Hollywood, CA
I re-did my room in August and I really liked it, but I never LOVED it. Now, however, this idea popped in to my head when Bottega sent me their latest catalog.

I took it apart and made a small line of the images that looked good next ot one another. I thought they'd look so cool in frames!

So then I went online and found a bunch of promotional, bigger posters from ad campaigns I liked and bought those. They're pretty big though, and my budget lately is not. I just re-did all this stuff and I'd prefer to buy more Bottega than frames.

Where do I go for cheap but hopefully somewhat high quality frames, friends?!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I go to a place called Aaron Brothers. They are all over your area. Lots of times they have 40% off sales. And, you can get coupons from their website.

Hmmm, like BV much? :graucho:

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
michaels and hobby lobby are great prices for frames.

hobby lobby they're generally 50% off most weeks. and seems as though michaels usually has theirs at 40% off.

i would also check out ikea.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Oh, and you'll have to post some pictures of your creations when you are done...at least in BV!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
i have been buying a ton at target. kmart also have super cheap simple ones.

cheermom09

O.G.
Apr 18, 2009
USA
I go to a place called Aaron Brothers. They are all over your area. Lots of times they have 40% off sales. And, you can get coupons from their website.

Hmmm, like BV much? :graucho:

I go to Aaron Brothers too. They have a huge selection and the frames are good quality.