Where do you get your NFL/MLB etc tickets?

lcterp

La bella vita
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Hi everyone,
My bf is a huge Baltimore Ravens fan and they play the Washington Redskins on 12/7 and I am desperately trying to find him tickets for his bday (10/7) that I can afford and where he will be able to see. I bought tickets in the nosebleed seats last year for the Ravens/Bengals game but i know he is dying to go to this game and he does so much for me I really want to be able to get him nice seats for this game. I have been checking craigslist but since I'm in Pittsburgh for school it is impossible to meet and trade people and so few take paypal. I was just wondering if anyone has any little gems of sites where they but tickets from that aren't ridiculous (ha, who am I kidding, like they exist). Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

I did greatseats.com last year but wasn't thrilled.

Thanks!

My Dh's parents use stubhub.com, they are huge Seahawks fans and go to games almost every season.
I never had to worry about it because my grandpa had season tickets to the 49ers.

I am not much of a sport fan:Push:, but since sports is SO's life, I have been to both stadiums and like the Ravens stadium much better than the Redskin's stadium.

Since SO gets our tickets to any sporting event, I emailed him your question and his answer is below:

That is probably the toughest ticket all season since the Washington-Baltimore heated rivalry only happens in the regular season every four years and only every eight years at home.

Ticketmaster TicketExchange is probably the best way to go as they are season ticket owners selling their seats to the game. I would expect her to pay well above face value for such a big game and so many Redskins and Ravens fans wanting to buy those tickets. When demand is that high one can’t be too choosey as to location or price.

gr8heart: that was so sweet of you to ask him!! I have to agree that i like the Ravens stadium so much better than the Redskins. I actually found someone on craigslist selling most of their season tickets for face value who is willing to work something out since I can't exchange by hand so hopefully it will work out, I'm talking to him tonight so hopefully things will go well and I will update. Even though I can't go to the game (I have law finals) I know my BF and one of his friends (all of whom are redskins fan) will have so much fun.