Where do you get your hoodies/tracksuits from?

katierose

Loves Charms & Bags
O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
California
I wonder why the promo doesn't apply to this hoodie? Maybe try calling them? or the "live chat" ? Or maybe call the Juicy Couture store and see if they can find one for you through their system?
On the other hand I see you are in Asia, so may not have a JC store near you. Good luck finding it!

watk6022

O.G.
Feb 3, 2009
Oklahoma
I wondering this also! I want the Getty (deep purple) cargo set for awhile. There's a NWT set on eBay I'm tracking for $80, but this being may I'd like to only pay $50. Oh I'm 5'7 so what size pants should I get? I usually get a M at Victoria secret, but their sweats are generally long, and I've heard juicy notiouriously runs small.

nikkili26

viva la juicy
Apr 13, 2011
Providence
I usually buy it straight from the store!
me too!

this thread is a happy discovery though- i've never heard of nordstrom rack before...hope there is one near me!

i just pay full price at store because 1)too expensive to risk getting a fake. 2)the clearance designs rarely are as cute as the reg. price (but sometimes you get lucky!!!!!)

mine cost like 200 for the hoodie, 140 for the pants...i would love to find them for just 30 dollars.that is unreal!!!!

nikkili26

viva la juicy
Apr 13, 2011
Providence
I wondering this also! I want the Getty (deep purple) cargo set for awhile. There's a NWT set on eBay I'm tracking for $80, but this being may I'd like to only pay $50. Oh I'm 5'7 so what size pants should I get? I usually get a M at Victoria secret, but their sweats are generally long, and I've heard juicy notiouriously runs small.

they don't run that small...you should go by your pant size..

if you are a size 1-2, you wear a size small. if you are a 3/4, you are a medium. if you are a 5/6, you are a medium. if you are a 7/8, you are a medium.if you are a 9/10, you are a large.if you are 11/12, you are extra large. if you are 13/14, you are 2xl.

if you have no booty/flat pancake but, go for the smaller size.
if you have thick thighs, go for the next size up if you want a baggy fit.but if you are in shape and you have thick thighs, the suit looks best when it is hugging your curves.

Dec 15, 2010
The city by the bay
me too!

this thread is a happy discovery though- i've never heard of nordstrom rack before...hope there is one near me!

i just pay full price at store because 1)too expensive to risk getting a fake. 2)the clearance designs rarely are as cute as the reg. price (but sometimes you get lucky!!!!!)

mine cost like 200 for the hoodie, 140 for the pants...i would love to find them for just 30 dollars.that is unreal!!!!
I agree plus even when it's on clearance they never carry your size!!

apolostarr

Hockey and Handbags
Jun 21, 2010
NC
Always check your local Juicy Couture store for a sale. I picked up a terry zipup for $50 after all the discounts. Like everyone else suggested, the JC Outlet is good too and the outlet shops for Nordstroms and Neiman :biggrin:

IHeartJCrew97

Jul 4, 2011
All of mine are either from Juicy outlets or stores like Marshalls and TJMaxx. :smile:

Call me frugal, but I don't think a cotton and polyester hoodie is worth $150. They're adorable and addictive, though...