Where do you get ready in the morning?

I used to use this big long bureau I have as a vanity in our room, but hairspray & makeup getting on it was icky in a bedroom & harder to clean off nice wood furniture than a bathroom counter top so I moved everything into our upstairs bath. All hair stuff, makeup etc. I stand in there now to get ready. I keep wipes in there to clean the counter top. The only time I miss sitting at the vanity is if I curl my entire head. takes a long time....would be nice to sit, but I curl my hair very rarely now.

I stand over the bathroom sink. I always have makeup everywhere in my bathroom and on the counter. I can't imagine having it all over anything else because at least in the sink I can wash it down. It's that darned powder foundation. It flies all over. And eye shadow too.

I do everything in the bathroom. I have one of those master baths with a super large vanity mirror with the round bulbs surrounding it. I have a comfy stool that I sit on and I keep all my stuff in the vanity draws. Although sometimes, when I'm running late, I finish my make up in the car (LOL)!

Honestly I get ready all over the house... I put any products I want in my hair while in the bathroom then blowdry in the livingroom on the comfy couch... I do makeup in the dining room because it has the most natural light in the morning... except eyeliner (only wear this sometimes) which I do in the bathroom because I can get super close to the mirror to make sure I don't mess up... I get dressed in the closet and then check out the overall look in the bedroom because that is where my full length mirror is... put on shoes in the entryway and hope for the best because I don't want to track snow in the house...:flowers:

The bathroom. I confess, though, that sometimes I put my makeup on at red lights or in the parking garage if I'm running late. I know this isn't a good thing.

Before I moved in with BF i always did my makeup in my window (natural light) but now I do it in a huge mirroir on the upstairs landing, but it doesn't feel right I am always afraid my make up is too heavy and I look like a clown I need a new location

Everything in the bathroom...

The thing is that I share my bathroom with guests that we occasionally have.. cause my roommate has her own bathroom.. and my products are everywhere! Neatly placed but still crowded around the sink! Hahaha its horrible.

I have a dressing room area that is very well lit. I also have a 8X magnification mirror that is lit. I am a cosmetic perfectionist, and it is also great for tweezing brows. I admit it took some getting used to, a bit scary at first!

In the bathroom - we have two, boy in one, me in the other :smile:

However, some bright spark in the UK decided that you shouldn't have powerpoints in the bathroom, except a special low-voltage one for electric razors... so I have to dry my hair in the spare room and then go back to the bathroom to style it. Drives me insane - it's one thing I'm really looking forward to when I go back to Australia!

All over the bloody place! I live in a studio and have NO DRESSING TABLE!! so I run between my desk, chest of drawers and the bathroom.

Sigh. I wish I had a bigger bathroom so I could do it all in there.