Where do you get previous season Bbags from???

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Hi all! Well Im looking for my first Bbag and tbh none of the colours that are out now have caught my eye, i like the natural but not for my first.
So I was wondering, where does everyone get the previous seasons colours from? I have been scanning ebay but theres nothing, i mean theres not a lot of choice either! I would love a cornflower blue, aqua, FB anything in the blues really for my first Bbag:drool:
So i was just wondering, wher do you get them from?!
Thanks everyone!:heart: Luva

Ebay or resale sites like annsfabulousfinds.com or realdealcollection.com are really your only choice for past season bags. You have to be patient sometimes but *everything* comes around eventually. But some of those you mentioned like Aqua or FB, you could still find in stores. I know there was some talk of the FB First not being available but I'm sure you could find an Aqua First for sure. Have fun in your decision and search! :yahoo:

I got my brand new Cornflower bag from BalNY. So, there are still some previous season bags out there. I would suggest you call them and see what they have before resorting to ebay.

Ebay or resale sites like annsfabulousfinds.com or realdealcollection.com are really your only choice for past season bags. You have to be patient sometimes but *everything* comes around eventually. But some of those you mentioned like Aqua or FB, you could still find in stores. I know there was some talk of the FB First not being available but I'm sure you could find an Aqua First for sure. Have fun in your decision and search! :yahoo:

I was just going to write what Glimmer said!:tup: I think styledrops.com often has previous season bags but does not label them correctly-they are authentic though and ship to the UK! Good luck with your search, Luva Pug!:yes:

sometimes NM has old ones in the back but you need a good SA to really hunt them down......today the girl had a Bordeaux work ( at least i think it was bordeaux)

Aloharag tends to order them in bulk so they tend to have bags left over from previous seasons... i mean, they still have a few of the Box styles left and those were discontinued ages ago.... they would be a good bet! + you can't beat the free shipping! :yes: they're a real pleasure to deal with!
i think there're still some FBs left around in the stores but like Glimmer said everything does come around eventually, i mean, there're just THAT many bbags right? but it won't be easy to find.. ESPECIALLY new ones...

oh and did i mention that i just bought my dreambag the cornflower twiggy off ebay in mint condition??? :wlae: *brag brag brag* :P SHUT UP i'm not gonna get to do this for about 5 years so leave me alone...! hehehe...