Where do you get Luggage tags and How much are they?

So I found the larger one ( like 9cm...I think) but it has silver hardware. I was told it would take 6 weeks to order one with brass. So I took the one with silver for now....hot it hot stamped in gold. I hope it doesn't look ugly on my DE Speedy. You can only see a little of the silver. I did go ahead and order another one with brass and I'll use the other for a key chain it when it comes in. I'm picking up when I get off and will post a pic.

I went into the Palo Alto/Stanford LV and tried to order them on the Friday before the price increase but was told I still had to pay the new price (which I was kinda bummed about) because they had to order and wouldn't get in until after the increase. I got the 9cm one, which is now $57 (before tax) and I think the 7.5cm size is now $54 (before tax). The two sizes are only $3 different and I think they just went up $2 due the price increase. But I ordered 7 of them (for my bridesmaid gifts) so I was hoping they would honor the price. I'm picking them up tomorrow so we'll see.

goldenkuma06 said:
I went into the Palo Alto/Stanford LV and tried to order them on the Friday before the price increase but was told I still had to pay the new price (which I was kinda bummed about) because they had to order and wouldn't get in until after the increase. I got the 9cm one, which is now $57 (before tax) and I think the 7.5cm size is now $54 (before tax). The two sizes are only $3 different and I think they just went up $2 due the price increase. But I ordered 7 of them (for my bridesmaid gifts) so I was hoping they would honor the price. I'm picking them up tomorrow so we'll see.

Good luck! What a cute gift idea

Shh I am supposed to be on a ban...
ohh. to be in line with the thread..

The large luggage tags are SGD 73 and the small ones are 67
Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Attachments

• image-2402666322.jpg
    image-2402666322.jpg
    565.4 KB · Views: 2,979