Where do you get Luggage tags and How much are they?

Ooh price is not bad at all for a leather tag. Plus, no sales tax at where I live :biggrin:
I want one now. I'll ask hubby to get one in w/ gold lettering for me for my bday in June.

Thx for the pics!

ChiqueChic said:
I bought the 7cm a week ago in California and it was $55 plus tax

Question, I am going to CA this weekend and plan on going to Rodeo Drive LV. Do I just go up to an SA and ask to buy a luggage tag? Or is there some special process??

LKVMN32 said:
Question, I am going to CA this weekend and plan on going to Rodeo Drive LV. Do I just go up to an SA and ask to buy a luggage tag? Or is there some special process??

Hi I know you didn't ask me but there is no special process, you just ask. Although I highly advise you to call ahead because the stores near me, Santa Clara, CA and the 3 in San Francisco do not always have it in stock. Have a fun and safe trip dear!

gatchie said:
Here's a pic from my reveal showing the entire bag. Speedy 25 DE w/ 7 cm lugguage tag. Hot stamp in red.

There is a way to loop it through so it lies flat on a on the speedy, instead of sticking out to the side...

Is there anyway you could explain how to lay it flat mine always seems to stick out no matter how I put it

Is there anyway you could explain how to lay it flat mine always seems to stick out no matter how I put it

This took me a while to do lol..but i finally figured it out! Are you talking about like this:
picture.php

Hi I know you didn't ask me but there is no special process, you just ask. Although I highly advise you to call ahead because the stores near me, Santa Clara, CA and the 3 in San Francisco do not always have it in stock. Have a fun and safe trip dear!
Thanks!! I plan on visiting the Rodeo Drive store and the South Coast Plaza stores in Los Angeles. I hope they have the darker one, the non-patina whatever that is called, treated or something.

LKVMN32 said:
Thanks!! I plan on visiting the Rodeo Drive store and the South Coast Plaza stores in Los Angeles. I hope they have the darker one, the non-patina whatever that is called, treated or something.

Just tell them the bag you want to match it with. But I'm assuming you're talking about the dark brown one? They call it "ebene" or "chocolate" for the tags. :smile:

After seeing this thread, I think I'm in dire need of one of these tags for my Totally MM. The problem is I am no where near a boutique - closest one is 6 hours away. Does anyone know if I can order one from the 866-vuitton number?