Where do you find your preloved bags??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotti105

May 9, 2011
I see do many reveals with beautiful preloved bags. But when I try shopping online I never can find a bag in good condition at a great price. The nice bags I find are maybe $100 off retail. That doesn't seem worth taking the risk to me.
The bags available at a great price are obvious fakes or have been abused.
Do you buy from friends, evil bay, fashion------, yoogi's or somewhere else???

It seems like alot of TPF members find great preloved bags. I just want to know your secret!!

Last edited:
I've bought and consigned with Yoogis Closet. Top-notch service and great range of preloved bags! They even get LE pieces sometimes.

I've just bought my Amarante vernis heart coin purse from FP. I also have a vernis zippy wallet and damier azur totally on layaway with them. I love the layaway. Had I known of this in October I don't think I would have bought my first piece (speedy 30) new! Well, no. I guess I would. It was an anniversary gift from hubby, and my first one I'd waited over 20 years and two kids for, lol

I've just bought my Amarante vernis heart coin purse from FP. I also have a vernis zippy wallet and damier azur totally on layaway with them. I love the layaway. Had I known of this in October I don't think I would have bought my first piece (speedy 30) new! Well, no. I guess I would. It was an anniversary gift from hubby, and my first one I'd waited over 20 years and two kids for, lol
What is FP?

Status
Not open for further replies.