Where do you find your bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    I'm a newbie here, so if this has already been covered, please point me in the right direction!

I love the Balenciaga bags, but haven't worked up the nerve to buy one, particularly at full price.

Where do you all go to get them? I know Ebay can be scary because of all the fakes, but do you have any shopping "secrets" to pass on? particularly if looking for a bag from previous years, or a particular color.

Thanks so much!

** I did just find a thread on stores that carry them, but that is just the newer bags, right?

2. Welcome to Bal forum. Its always nice too hear ppl being recruited to be Bal fan. Here are some consignment sites that carry BBags (and dont you worry; they are all authentic) let-trade.com , fashionphile.com, and annsfabulousfinds.com. You could find other bags besides Bal. If you just want BBags, heres another one that is fully dedicated to BBags: realdealcollection.com. Hope you could enjoy BBags as much as we all do. Good luck and keep us posted.

3. Welcome Mega100 - I can personally vouch for Corey at Real Deal Collection - they are the best! You can email her and tell her what you're looking for and she'll put you on her wishlist and when she gets what you're looking for in stock, she'll let you know. Info@realdealcollection.com

4. i agree with everyone, RDC is awesome! theres also bagpassion.com =)