Where Do You Find Cute Dog Collars Discounted

baglady2007

Jun 1, 2007
MidWest
I need to get new collar for my Scottie and he wears such a weird size (16"). I want leather because my groomer freaks out about fabric collars holding germs. I have tried Coach but there stuff is too big or too small and I really don't want to pay more than $40 as he trashes collars so quickly.

Any ideas of sites to shop would be appreciated :smile:

may556

VTX RIDER
Jan 21, 2009
WV, USA
I need to get new collar for my Scottie and he wears such a weird size (16"). I want leather because my groomer freaks out about fabric collars holding germs. I have tried Coach but there stuff is too big or too small and I really don't want to pay more than $40 as he trashes collars so quickly.

Any ideas of sites to shop would be appreciated :smile:
Try Jefferspet.com, I like the products. :yes:
http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/produ...pf_id=0032624&cmkw=leather AND collars AND 16

HighFashionista

AKA Becky Bloomwood
Jan 12, 2008
Southern Suburbia
If you don't have to have a "designer" collar, I bought my labradors collars off ebay that are custom made leather. They are made from heavy leather, very durable and you can get them personalized with your dog's name. Very cute! You can pick colors and size and add name, phone number, etc. They were great for my labs because they also trash their collars and lose their tags so the phone number is a great option. Just go to ebay stores and type in t-bird leather and you can view them in the seller's stores. Hope this helps. Your doggie is cute btw!

baglady2007

Jun 1, 2007
MidWest
If you don't have to have a "designer" collar, I bought my labradors collars off ebay that are custom made leather. They are made from heavy leather, very durable and you can get them personalized with your dog's name. Very cute! You can pick colors and size and add name, phone number, etc. They were great for my labs because they also trash their collars and lose their tags so the phone number is a great option. Just go to ebay stores and type in t-bird leather and you can view them in the seller's stores. Hope this helps. Your doggie is cute btw!
Does your collar look like this one I saw on Esty? They had some cute leather ones with flowers but only up to 14". Not big enough for my beastie scottie.

Attachments

HighFashionista

AKA Becky Bloomwood
Jan 12, 2008
Southern Suburbia
Does your collar look like this one I saw on Esty? They had some cute leather ones with flowers but only up to 14". Not big enough for my beastie scottie.
They have the name and designs stamped into the leather. He makes them custom to fit your dog's neck size. Just measure their neck or current collar. They are solid leather, not faux leather. I also got matching leashes all for around $50 a set from what I can remember.

baglady2007

Jun 1, 2007
MidWest
Thanks for the site, I bookmarked it for the next collar. I ended up finding some great leather collars at Cold Nose Warm Heart in Palm Springs for around $40. About the price of a leather collar at the Coach outlet only these are much cuter with stars or hearts and tons of leather colors to choose from. Check the fashion boy below...cute but not soo cute that my fiance won't walk the dog as well.

Attachments