Where do you carry your LV that worry most about it?

RhudyTootie

Animal Lover :)
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Just curious about where you carry your bag that causes you the most worry. :thinking: For me, it's a toss up between the nail salon and my hair salon. The nail salon probably wins because the salon owner sometimes brings their 2 yr old and it seems she's always attracted to my bag instead of her toys.:sweatdrop: Plus, there is all that dust that my vernis bags seems to attract.:shrugs:

Which brings me to another question. Do you have a specific bag you use for occasions like this? If so, which bag?

TIA!:flowers:

I hate to carry my LVs onto the crowded subways of NYC. I live in NJ and work in NYC. I only carry my LVs when I drive in. When I hit the subways, I use my $12 Bass canvas tote.

I would say pub/club/bar? those places are so packed that I've to carry my bag with two hands protecting it from being squeeze by others back or butt~~~ and the smell...... sure don't want my bags to smell like cigarette after........

Anything in canvas like Monogram or Damier will be good for these occasions I think?
waterproof/scratchproof .........

I don't carry my Mini Lin LV's to places where a lot of people smoke. I don't want that my bags to smell like an ashtray. :tdown:
The same goes for barbecue partys. :tdown:

I also don't like carrying my LV's when taking the bus or subway anymore...
A few weeks ago there were 2 girls (both about 13 years old) and they talked about my bag and than touched it!!! I couldn't do anything against it - the subway was too crowded.
I absolutely can't understand why people touch other people's things without permission... :tdown:

I usually take my speedy out on occasions like this- nyc subways, running errands, to a bar, etc. I just think it can 'take a beating' better than some other bags like the tivoli or vernis.

i just recently bought my mono speedy 35 and when it's really hot and i know i'm gonna be seaeting like a pig, then i don't take her with me since i'm soo scaredof the vachetta handles.

I would have to say I hate bringing my precious bags onto the subway too (or any place super crowded as well and smokey). I totally baby my bags and would use a cheapo bag if I know I have to take the subway that day... or use my Dior saddle bag if I'm going out at night since it fits so snug under my arm and I'll have both hands free! :yes:

I don't carry my Mini Lin LV's to places where a lot of people smoke. I don't want that my bags to smell like an ashtray. :tdown:
The same goes for barbecue partys. :tdown:

I also don't like carrying my LV's when taking the bus or subway anymore...
A few weeks ago there were 2 girls (both about 13 years old) and they talked about my bag and than touched it!!! I couldn't do anything against it - the subway was too crowded.
I absolutely can't understand why people touch other people's things without permission... :tdown:

Ugh!! I cannot stand how some parents bring up their children these days!! They have no respect for others nor their belongings..... I'm sorry this happened to you, dreamcherry. Thank goodness they didn't attempt to spill food/drink onto your bag!!

Rain + vachetta = nervous breakdown for me. LOL

ITA, karolinec1!! I cringe when it rains and I have on a bag with vachetta... I always have to run for cover and my friends think I'm weird haha.

The hair salon drives me crazy because of the vachetta on the mono bags...I am always afraid that water will splash (while my hair is being washed, I usually hold my bag on my lap) on the vachetta. :nuts:
I am pretty neurotic about rainy days too :P

I have a demin bag so that's out in winter and my Damier speedy 25 is now my "winter bag". My boyfriend has gotten use to me and my bags and offers to carry it under his jacket if it's raining (teehee!) and even bought my a handbag hook for tables for when we go out to dinner and there's never anywhere to put my bag.

I agree about the hair salon! I am always afraid they are going to drip bleach or something on my bag. There is never really a good place to sit it. I usually bring my more 'used' bags on those occasions, as I just can not be without my louis!