Where do you buy your Dresses Online?

Tooomz

Nov 30, 2008
I really want to stock up on dresses for this summer but haven't shopped for dresses online before. Which are the best online stores for dresses? Which online sites do you buy your dresses from?

My preference is for below-the-knee dresses but willing to look at any recommendations for other lengths!

Do you have any dresses that have worked well for you in the past. I would look online for those brands first since a dress needs to fit well in so many places. Most brands, designers, etc. have websites now.

When I went into the forever21 where I live EVERYTHING was on the floor and cheesy. It must have been the one I went to because I went online and there were some cute things.

Thanks all for your recommendations!

I usually just buy evening dresses so I don't have many brands to count on for day dresses. A couple of my fave dresses are from Banana Republic but I don't like anything they have on there at the moment. I've never liked any dresses at Forever21, due to their length/fabric.

The hunt is on...

i have a summer dress addiction (as well as handbag, shoe, and jewelry addiction). i tend to buy my dresses from surf stores for the veryy cute roxy dresses, victorias secret (their strapless dresses are adorable for $38), and forever 21.