Where do you buy dressy tops?

Dec 14, 2006
I find that it's hard to find dressy tops that are good for going out at a decent price. I hate spending a lot of money on club attire because they get ruined so quickly. Forever 21 used to be good, but now they only have casual wear. I'm talking about stuff like this, but they're all kind of pricey. Any ideas?

V254892_093.jpg
V241572.jpg
0477171441367_150x150.jpg

I don't know if you've ever heard of Body Central..
the only reason I know about it is because I used to know a girl who was crazzyyyy about their clothes.
Anyways they have really sexy dressy clothing that is really really cheap.
Like.. $20 for some tops.
But the quality is terrible and pretty much only good for 3-5 wears from my own expierence.
But some of the clothes are pretty cute and sexy.. here's the website!
welcome to body central™
:]

I find that it's hard to find dressy tops that are good for going out at a decent price. I hate spending a lot of money on club attire because they get ruined so quickly. Forever 21 used to be good, but now they only have casual wear. I'm talking about stuff like this, but they're all kind of pricey. Any ideas?

V254892_093.jpg
V241572.jpg
0477171441367_150x150.jpg

I see you're in NYC...just come to soho. take the n or r train to prince street and take a look at all the little boutiques on Broadway. theres one called Mystique...they sell cute and cheap tops with forever 21 prices. I've got a couple from there.

Victorias Secret, White House Black Market, Newport-News.com. I find many nice items at these places online. Newport-News has beautiful items and the price is ridiculously cheap but they have great quality items....their clothing but I don't buy their shoes or handbags..
Check them out!

I see you're in NYC...just come to soho. take the n or r train to prince street and take a look at all the little boutiques on Broadway. theres one called Mystique...they sell cute and cheap tops with forever 21 prices. I've got a couple from there.

I also have gotten a bunch at Mystique. I have gotten some at Zara and at Forever 21. www.forever21.com still has a whole dressy section. Good luck finding what you want...

Wow thanks for all the responses! I've checked out all the websites and I think I'm going to get some stuff from Body Central and Newport News. I'm also def. going to check out Mystique the next time I venture to SoHo. I looked at the stuff in Forever 21's "dressy tops" section and they seem a little too daytime to wear out to a club. I also went to Charlotte Russe and H&M yesterday but they seem to have mostly casual things.

I really appreciate everyone's help! :smile: