Where do you buy Coach in Europe ?

Dorine Vos

Jul 2, 2018
Hi all,
I'm located in Belgium and fan of Coach.
It is really difficult to find Coach bags over here. We cannot buy from the European Coach site :sad:
We have an outlet, but also nothing compared to the US.
Some models and colors are available on some online shops, but limited.

Normally once a year we go to the US and I can go nuts :biggrin: but that's not happening soon.

Are there fellow Europeans with some tips?

Thanks,

Dorine

So you guys don't have Outlets like we do here? Did you guys get the Disney drop earlier this week? I tried to see if there was an online website but I couldn't find any for outlet. What do you guys do? You just miss out on those things or what? :sad:

So you guys don't have Outlets like we do here? Did you guys get the Disney drop earlier this week? I tried to see if there was an online website but I couldn't find any for outlet. What do you guys do? You just miss out on those things or what? :sad:

We have about 3 or 4 outlets in the uk but they rarely sell retail items only mff in lockdown they have gone online recently but as stock comes from Holland brexit is causing delivery chaos and customer service is pretty poor here too they need to up their offer to crack the uk market

Reactions: girlygirl12377
We have about 3 or 4 outlets in the uk but they rarely sell retail items only mff in lockdown they have gone online recently but as stock comes from Holland brexit is causing delivery chaos and customer service is pretty poor here too they need to up their offer to crack the uk market
I mean it's hard to find retail bags in outlets here as well. It's first come first serve.

Are your outlets the same as what we have here? Like up to date on drops (Disney for example?) And what about the prices? Same as here or more expensive ?

I mean it's hard to find retail bags in outlets here as well. It's first come first serve.

Are your outlets the same as what we have here? Like up to date on drops (Disney for example?) And what about the prices? Same as here or more expensive ?
There is 1 outlet in Belgium and no official store. The outlet has some of the same collections as in the US and hardly any retail bags. It did not see anything yet on the new Disney collection. Probably will not get it. A lot of times I see some cute things popping up on the US site that I want but that are not are available here. We also cannot shop Coach online on the official website so I rely on some online shops (but always never have the bag or color you want :biggrin:)
And yes prices here are higher. Even in the outlets. And hardly any good discounts.
Normally I travel once a year to the US to buy some bags and sometimes to the UK or France who have retail stores. But due to corona, it has been over 1,5y :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: girlygirl12377
There is 1 outlet in Belgium and no official store. The outlet has some of the same collections as in the US and hardly any retail bags. It did not see anything yet on the new Disney collection. Probably will not get it. A lot of times I see some cute things popping up on the US site that I want but that are not are available here. We also cannot shop Coach online on the official website so I rely on some online shops (but always never have the bag or color you want :biggrin:)
And yes prices here are higher. Even in the outlets. And hardly any good discounts.
Normally I travel once a year to the US to buy some bags and sometimes to the UK or France who have retail stores. But due to corona, it has been over 1,5y :sad:
I feel really bad for you guys :sad: What do you do when you find something you really like from the outlet? Do you use that mail forwarding service? Or is that really expensive? I hope it's affordable... I hope this changes soon in the future. I wonder if this is because Coach is not in high demand in EU and UK maybe?

I feel really bad for you guys :sad: What do you do when you find something you really like from the outlet? Do you use that mail forwarding service? Or is that really expensive? I hope it's affordable... I hope this changes soon in the future. I wonder if this is because Coach is not in high demand in EU and UK maybe?
I've never used a forwarding service. From the US it's just too expensive with taxes and duties to pay.
I have the impression that the more conservative pieces sell more in my area, than bags with bold colours or graphics. And these are always the ones I want :lol:.
Luckily there is this forum, where I can look at all the pictures of new bags and purchases :biggrin:

Forwarding service from germany is not expensive. However, selection is very limited.
I usually go to the store or outlet in Vienna, but I need to cross border for that (not worth it in these times) and selection can not even compare with US stores unfortunately.
and honestly, ordering from US... well I can buy more expensive handbag rather than pay all taxes or any other services

I wonder how they evaluate “demand” when loads of countries have not option to buy at all. But this is problem with all major brands - you dont have store in your area, we wont ship there either, so fcuk you, we dont need you.