Where do you buy Cartier jewelry?

Brina_ca

Feb 7, 2011
Curious, girls,where do you usually buy Cartier ? Local boutique, local authorized dealers? E-boutique or other?

I live in WA, it seems there is only one small authorized dealer in NM mall in Bellevue, and always in short supply,so I have to buy online :hrmm:

I have purchased from the boutique in LV also and a couple purchases online. Did you clarify with anyone from Cartier that you would still be eligible for no tax if you purchased from the website. I would think since Cartier is available to you in your home state you would still be responsible for the taxes.

I've only made one purchase myself but my family has bought watches as well, the ring I purchased was from the store locally. Watches have been bought in the stores in other countries and through authorized local dealers. Ive never bought anything online from them.

I bought my items in Cartier boutique, there is a gorgeous one where I live, Europe, and it is a whole experience, I feel buying online takes away part of the "Cartier adventure"

I buy Cartier jewellery from the Boutiques & watches from my local AD as I get a discount but not for much longer as there not stocking Cartier from April as Cartier have taken it away from them. How annoying I was hoping to get a Ballon Bleu in about a year.