where do you buy balenciagas?

1. I'm perfectly new here and am OBSESSED with getting a Balenciaga. I know it might be a stupid question, but where can I buy one? Thanks!

2. If you like you can check out our marketplace, there are a few nice ones for sale for starters. Any colors or styles in particular you are looking for?

3. Barneys NY...there's more, I know, but I can't remember! Sorry, lol, I'm not much help!

4. Neimans.

5. bob ellis shoes/ jeffrey atlanta.

6. Aloharag...Maxfield LA...susan SF....

7. Browns UK...that's all i can think of right now.

8. also directly from balenciaga NY, or via brownsfashions online. or eBay, if you're careful.

9. Ok, this could be repetitive but bare with me: Barneys, Neimans, Aloharag, Balenciaga, cricket (but poor customer service), and I also think, but not sure: Luisaviroma, bluefly if you get lucky, brownsfashion?

OMG- totally forgot! CeeJay has a list in the Deals Section section that says all the places you can buy authentic b-bags. I would go there first!!!! Here is the link http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/balenciaga-bags-authorized-authentic-online-websites-1630.html

OOPS - double post, sorry!

10. I am looking for a lilac one...I'm not sure which size yet. I'm an actress, so I'm out a lot going to auditions...and I'm moving to Los Angeles in July. Any reccommendations on size?

11. For your first bag, I would suggest a city. It's roomy enough to tote around a lot of stuff for your additions, but doesn't overwhelm you with its size...Good luck on your hunt! I would love to get that color as well!

12. welcome to the PF!
    you can get them from - Balenciaga New York, Aloha Rag or from our very own Marketplace... and other stores - which im sure other PF members will help you out with....
    enjoy and welcome!

13. Van Ravenstein in Amsterdam - they will post overseas too!

14. thanks everyone! i can't wait to get one!

15. I've seen B bags on styledrops.com & raffaello-network.com. Don't know much about them though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice