Where do you bounce? I'm curious what other forums

here and hermes. and sometimes general discussion. and occasionally lately clothing and shoes. and ebay quite often. and then if i see a title i like....

Interesting! I love the celeb section too, deals ans steals, but only when I have a few $$ to spend otherwise it is dangerous.

I hear a lot of lv and balenciaga. I thought I would here a lot more hermes (I don't dare go in there for fear I'd be tempted to motgage my house!)

I used to lurk in the LV forum but I'm so over LV for the moment. I pop up in the Gucci forum from time to time since I still buy a lot of their RTW and shoes.

Mainly here - when I found the site I started at the LV section and found my way here...I like the celeb section and the homepage....I guess I'm not a big bouncer...

I mainly come here (my absolute favorite! :tender:), but I peek and occasionally post in the Balenciaga forum (I have some B bags too haha), the Glass Slipper, the Wardrobe forum (mainly to look at the Post Your Outfit for Today thread), the Celeb section, and the Your Hermes in Action thread. :tup: