Where Do LV Owners Buy Clothes

I love how so many of us hunt out bargains when it comes to clothing. I love finding clothes that I love for a fraction of the retail price! Then again I also love finding a bargain pre-loved LV. :lol:

I do invest a bit more in shoes and coats/jackets because I can use those for many years, even if not for as long as my LV bags. I have coats and jackets from Barbour and The North Face, and a couple of leather jackets that were quite pricey (at least for me) and I have some shoes from Gucci, but other than that most of my footwear collection consists of Doc Martens (boots and shoes!) which I absolutely love and live in.

When it comes to clothes, my tastes change so fast. I like new trends, comfort, and materials. I buy from ZARA, GAP, UNIQLO, Cherrykoko(Korean brand), Taobao(Chinese e-commerce), anything cute and comfortable will catch my eyes

For jacket, I love my canada goose parka for cold canadian winter.

Reactions: baghabitz34
So this past year in lockdown, athleisure has defined my life. My collection of Alo leggings/sweatshirts looks like the website threw up in my closet. ASICS sneakers! Usually I am a big fan of Bloomingdales as well as NM and nordies just because it is one stop shopping and I get credit card rewards! Vince and Theory provide good work to weekend basics that don’t break the bank. Club Monaco too. I have a few Prada RTW and runway pieces and two dressier suits (Akris). A few Moncler outerwear pieces overlapping seasons but that’s it as far as designer clothing goes. One day I will add a classic Chanel tweed blazer to my wardrobe. If I am brand loyal it is out of familiarity and convenience as I know their sizing and fit without having to try it on. I am the least trendy person you will ever meet so most will probably find me boring.

We used to have ESPRIT stores in Canadian malls and I used to buy clothes from them, some years ago, the brand disappeared completely
Yes yes! They had stand alone stores and department stores carried them. It brings back memories…. Quality cotton! I had shirts from them that just wouldn’t break down! My favourite Jean jacket in junior high was from them. Like I said memories.