Where Do LV Owners Buy Clothes

I shop at Old Navy and Lands End. I would shop elsewhere, but I am 5' 0" and cannot find petite clothing that I like or that fits anywhere else. That is fine with me as I have more money to spend on LV handbags. I wear black tops exclusively and black outerwear and I feel well dressed wearing clothing form these companies.

I shop for clothes in a huge variety of places. I live in the UK and my favourite clothes store is Zara, but I also buy from M&S, Next, River Island and Debenhams (before they sadly closed their stores and became online only!). These are all high street. I also like to shop in charity shops and vintage shops. I don't really buy designer clothes, unless they're on sale from House of Fraser or if I can find something in TK Maxx. From these two stores I've bought lots of Ralph Lauren, for instance, which I find is great quality and timeless and can therefore be enjoyed for many years, but none of it has been at full price. My most expensive article of clothing was probably a Burberry trench coat, which I ended up selling because I wasn't wearing it enough. My attitude to clothing is totally different to that of luxury bags and accessories. I don't bat an eyelid at LV's prices but I usually want a bargain when it comes to clothes. :lol:

I like buy Uniqlo tshirts from designers/ artist collab collections. I wear my Murakam/Kaws tshirts to sleep, to supermarkets, and running errands. Shoes I wear LV, Dior, Hermes, Thom Browne, Gucci, and Valentino. I also like to buy polo shirts from resorts I stayed for sentimental reasons... North Island, The Brando, Lizard Island, Segera, etc. I only buy LV sunnies as I can find a pair that goes well with my face shape quickly unlike other brands. I adore LV scarves but I have occasionally branch off to Loro Piana, Thom Brown, Valentino, Dior, and Hermes. I also love the vicuña scarf I picked up when I visited Peru. It’s so soft that puts any of my cashmere scarf to shame!

I'm open to shopping almost anywhere, but I've never been to Gap or Old Navy. Nothing against them, for whatever reason I've just never gone. I've had good luck at Banana Republic at times, mainly stick to dept stories like NM, Saks, Nordstrom. I especially like the brands Fuzzi and Chiara Boni. Also Joie, AG, ATM, Ramy Brook, Parker, Cinq a Sept, Vince, Theory, NM store label. Somewhere I found some Versace tops that wear well and stay new looking. If I'm going to drop, for example, $100-$200 on one item, I'd spend it on a sale item from Neiman's rather than a full price piece from Banana Republic. For coats and jackets I go Burberry, Moncler, Barbour, Max Mara, and have a few inexpensive ones for strategic planning situations. Casual at home or errands it's plain nondescript black or white tee's. Shoes? Don't get me started. Lots of high end ones-flats, ballet, loafers, heels, then got some Donald Pliner and Paul Green's for when I don't want to subject my other shoes to messy weather.

For everyday I go to Zara, Sezane, Sandro, Rouje, Aritzia, Reformation, Free People, Anine Bing are my go-tos. Recently trying out Maje, I don't recommend any of their tweed cardigans/jackets (sooooo damn itchy, unlined).
For special things, I tend to buy, Isabel Marant Etoile and MM6 Maison Margiela or peruse through SSense until I find something.

Most of my everyday work clothes are from Ann Taylor, J.Crew or Club Monaco. For casual, I shop at Anthropologie, workout clothes Athleta. Recently been buying Eileen Fisher items too, but they are very basic stuff, like silk shells. For party and goingout clothes, I shop at Neimans, Last Call, Nord Rack, or Nordstrom. Sometime local boutiques. If money was no object, I would throw everything out and buy fabiana filipi and brunello cucinelli.