Where Do LV Owners Buy Clothes

Some of my clothes are expensive, such as coats (Moncler, etc.), but I also love places like Massimo Dutti (European brand) which are not at all expensive. So yes, I can easily buy less expensive clothes and enjoy them, but not bags, those must be LV for me :smile:.

I dont like to shop for clothes so I only will do coats that are of higher end brands~~

I do buy good daily staples like light sweaters and good office shirts but its rare

Trends are so fast with clothes and trying on clothes is a drag for me~~lol

I love H & M as well as small local shops

Although there was a recent episode of Vince~~designs were so fantastic!

Last edited:
Reactions: IceDancer
I find something I like from somewhere and buy four or five of them. For instance, I needed new gym clothes, so I did a shopping spree on eBay.

Five years later, lather, rinse, repeat.

I'm a sucker for the season sales at Max Azria though. That's where I'll get "nice" dresses that I can wear to parties, weddings, or with a jacket somewhere. I've had dresses from them that I've worn for 10 years. I'll venture into their store very rarely, however, just because I'm busy buying purses instead.

I don't work in an office or corporate environment so I can dress fairly casually. I'm not really into clothes. I'm in the UK and I purchased from Baukjen, Hush, Craghoppers and M&S.

I tend to dress out of the mall stores: J.Crew, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Brooks Brothers. i love Uniqlo for all their basics and also like some of the online only companies like Everlane and M.Gemi (for shoes).

I recently found MM Lafleur - and bought a bunch of dresses. I typically shop at Nordstroms and utilize their complimentary tailoring services (when buying full price). I'm not a trendy dresser, prefer classic trousers & dresses in neutral solids at work and my casual clothes tend to be jeans and tops.

Most of my clothes are from House of Fraser (Karen Millen, Armani Jeans, Jaeger, Max Mara) and I pretty much always buy in the sale. I like decent brands but don't over do it with clothes. In addition to brands I also have quite a lot of cheap n cheerful clothes for if I'm just at home for a couple days doing house work and giving my toddler horsey rides round the living room etc

I tend to buy my clothes on sale but I do like decent quality. I have a weakness for coats and jacket and recently bought a beautiful Burberry trench. I don't buy exclusively at one location though, I go wherever there is a sale. Purses are my big expense

I can relate to you, I am big Old Navy fan as well. I will even browse Target and pick up a few clothing items there. I am also a big outlet shopper for clothing and shoes. I've dropped a lot of $ on LV bags, but I usually don't like to spend more than $50 on shoes. I would say the most I have ever spent on shoes is $150 and that's rare.

I tend to mix highs and lows. I love ON tees and AE jeans. Sometimes Burberry tees as well (when on sale). But for the basics, those two stores are my holy grail lol. For shoes, I'm not much of a heel girl, so I tend to purchase sneakers, toms, or ballet flats. Usually my designer shoes are from a sale/outlet. Currently I'm obsessed with the Gap's lace up flats! I'm a mom and things can get messy so I can only justify investing in my accessories as my kiddos tend not to touch it lol. Plus I feel like it's your accessories that can make/break your outfit :smile:

Reactions: nailgirl70