Where did your Louis ...

Took my Damier Papillon to a book shop where we picked up a Japanese Language Textbook ;)

Then we went to an LV store (at the Red Square) to try to get a sister for Papillon. We badly failed, because I didn't like Damier Speedy IRL.

Today, my mandarin epi Dhanura PM went to the post office, a feed store (to buy bird seed), a convenience store (to cash in winning lottery tickets), Walgreens, the dry cleaners and the local tavern for dinner with a friend who just lost her husband to gallbladder cancer.

My agenda and pti and cles with in a cheap bag today(i'm dying for a red handbag/I can see a red B-bag on my Must have list)> Shopping for after Xmas specials.

Attachments

• IMG_5154i.jpg
    IMG_5154i.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 4,810
Today we are in Michigan and my Batignolles Horizontal and I traveled over to Somerset Mall to do a little shopping! Then we went out to dinner and to the grocery store - nothing too exciting....besides being at Somerset and spending over $200 on Restoration Hardware towels (they were on sale, so I loaded up!!!) and then I bought some Cranes and William Arthur Christmas cards for next year - always planning a head!!! Didn't make it over to the LV store, I am on a ban until 2007!!!

My LV bags slept in their dustbags today. Just grabbed my Prada wallet for errands.

I've been using my Antigua MM quite a bit recently. Took her out for the Boxing Day sales and saw 3 LVs! A Speedy, a Reade (perle) and a Vavin. But I think I was more excited to see her 'family' than she was.... :P

my belem came to the lab with me and we did some experiments together...then we went to target to grab some groceries to make dinner...now im having dinner with my belem in my room, lighted with green/red mixed apple scented yankees!! :love: