Where did your Louis ...

Go today ?

Its pouring rain here, so not bags are out. I've been home wrapping gifts for most of the say. I just had my key cles out, to and from dropping the kids off at school.

It's raining here too...My Batignolles Horiztonal and I went to lunch, shopping and then it started poring so hard I had to put my BH away -since mine isn't even 2 mos old yet - treat her like a baby~:P and I brought out one of my GUCCI purses and we went out to dinner and to visit my parents...not a very productive day, the malls are crazy and so is the local shopping districts near me - YUCK!!!

My mini azur pochette is out at the cybercafe with me and my girlfriend, and she went to the "A" store to get filofax 07 fills for LV agendas, and to Target to purchase california closet inserts for new closets and some more running around... that azure mini pochette just gets my endorphins flowing... It's really strange, but makes me so darn happy, lavender cles is inside keeping her warm and happy....Perle agenda came along for the ride but took a spill...

My petit bucket went out with me to work today (along with my LV tresor wallet and cosmetics pouch). I don't know why, but after I took her to work a few days ago, I can't put her down again! Even if there is a risk of rain. I don't know why I'm so attached to this bag...anyway, I had no problems with the weather since it only rained earlier this morning (while I was in bed).

my bh, wallet and cles came with me to work then bed bath and beyond, gracious home, and the movies. then it started to rain so she got covered in 3 plastic bags (lol) for the trip to the bank and rite aid. now we're home and recovering from a LONG busy day. LOL