Where did you go for rhinoplasty?/where are thinking about going? I need recommendations!

Dr Leo Kah Woon in Singapore is a good choice in case you're considering having the procedure here. He does both rhinoplasty and alarplasty. I think he also offers nose fillers (if you're also looking for a less-invasive approach).

Hey, I had done rhinoplasty three years before. But I am not sure that will you be able to access it. The cost was pretty much affordable. I'm sorry that I don'tdon't remember the exact cost. But the result was just amazing. I was really happy with the outcome.

Noselab in South Korea has really good reviews and you can apparently come in with pictures - and he will give you what you want. But also on the more expensive side for Korea, still cheaper than Europe or US

Dr Leo Kah Woon in Singapore is a good choice in case you're considering having the procedure here. He does both rhinoplasty and alarplasty. I think he also offers nose fillers (if you're also looking for a less-invasive approach).

Agree he's a good doctor. I had consulted with him before about rhino and BA and he knows his stuff. For BA he suggested I get fat transfer instead of implants

Dr. Anil Shah in Chicago does a lot of rhinoplasties on ethnic women and his results are pretty subtle/natural looking. He‘s an artist who will enhance your beauty without completely changing your nose. He’s also reasonably priced and can of course do a consult over Skype.