Where did the Parker wallets go?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Near Chicago
I went to see if they had graphite since they updated the website... but there are no Parker wallets on the site anymore at all.

Does anyone have the inside scoop?

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
I think all of them were deleted. I have seen just about every Parker wallet at the outlets already, including the perforated wallets that just came out.

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
Hmmmm...I don't think so. It should be on the Coach website now if they did because the graphite and the mahogany hippies are now on the website.

1NutMeg

Engaged! 11/13/2009
Dec 25, 2008
Ohio
I know, I am so upset about this too! The SA in NYC told me the wallet would be coming out, but who knows. I just posted in another thread that I think it's so strange they released new Parker bags, then deleted all the wallets. I would love a small graphite wallet to match my hippie! I love the style of it. I know I could probably pick up another color at the outlets, but it just wouldn't be the same.

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
May 13, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I've been waiting for the graphite parker wallet too. It's really hard to match that color too. I've been looking all over for a wallet to match it. Even went so far as buying a hot pink wallet to match the accessories I use on my hippie the most, but brought the wallet back.

I really want a matching wallet!