Where did the LAMBIES go?

I'm not sure either. I don't spend as much time in LAMB sf cause for a while I was sucked into Rebecca Minkoff and really nice leather bags. But her CS and spotty quality have really turned me off. And also I haven't really been blown away the last season or two of LAMB. And I try not to tempt myself as much overall.

But there could be other reasons for other people like jobs, money, other responsibilities.... who knows? I hope nothing bad though.

I am here but just do not post as often....do not really know why. I have been cheating a lot but still love some l.a.m.b they do not make me as excited as I used to get though.

Also I downsized my collection a lot. I wanted some bags that I would always love and could get into a good rotation with.

I always wondered where kwitthy went. She was really nice.

I haven't been on much because all I do is work and come home and work more. Plus, I got sucked into LV bigtime when the Stephen Sprouse collection came out.

I still love LAMB!

I'm here more now since my work has been mostly off than on for the time being (until April). However, I've been spending time in the Gucci forum - I've been obsessed with Gucci lately! Besides here, I've been in the non-designer forums - especially Money Talks I've been addicted to!

I can't see myself moving away from here anytime soon at all. I just LOVE L.A.M.B.! Quality issues are there but that's why I haven't paid retail yet for any of them. Came close when I got my Wiltshire though, all the others have been below retail.

I have been hanging out in the beauty bar alot lately. If i'm not here i'm there. I know I try not to be tempted here either if I can't buy anything. The temptation is evil! lol.

It sure is evil temptation!! My avatar kills me everyday!! Take it down? Hell no! At least if I can't have the Henna right now I can see it! LOL! It's still freakin' torture of the highest kind!