Where did the AUTH. THIS BALENCIAGA go?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :shrugs: Am I lost? I can't find this section? Thanks, T.J.

2. yea i can't find it either...i had posted a bag to authenticate there and left the window open and when i refreshed it said the thread's not there... =T

3. Maybe too much excitement with the Mariolahunt saga?

4. I'm confused about this too...the main Authenticate This thread in the forum was closed too...very weird. Mods?

5. I noticed that my post count dropped by around 30 posts. Now I'm guessing it's the posts in that thread that are gone. Is it toast?

6. ^Yeah, I noticed the post thing too...odd.

7. I sat here one night reading alot of that thread, and I couldnt believe the pettiness and rudeness that went on there. Alot of it sure got way off authenticating a bag! Kinda glad its gone...

8. I didn't notice any of that really until the recent happenings--and that rudeness end up being warranted (IMO). That thread is invaluable to this board, pettiness or not. I'm sure the mods will speak up soon. ?? :smile:

9. maybe they just deleted in order to replace it with a new one? that thread was seriously HUGE.

and so needed and important with bbags especially.

10. Never mind. It's gone. I just spent 30 min researching that bag. Learned alot anyway.

11. I agree:yes: :yes:

12. :supacool:
    Its closed for now......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice