Where Did All This Come From ?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Who In your life was the greatest influence in terms of fashion ?

For Me, It is my Mother. I remember as a little girl having to dress for dinner every night. Sunday was a big dress up day for all of us.
    My Mother taught us how to co-ordinate colors, textures and acessorize our outfits it was so much fun !

My Mother would teach us to buy good quality shoes and Handbags.
    This is where my good eye for Fashion came from.

How about you? Where did all this come from ?

2. to be honest...i don't really know!

my dad tells me that when i was like 4, he took me in to his office to show me off and his assistant bent down to tell me what a pretty jacket i had on and i looked straight at her, summoned all of my 4-year-old knowledge of fashion, and said "Thank you! It has a peplum!" apparently the people at work still talk about that 16 years later.

my mom used to take me when i was little to help her pick out ties for my dad, too. i have a natural eye for aesthetics and color, i think, and my love of fashion probably grew more out of that than out of a personal influence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice